We wanted to help you plant Seeds of Self Care this coming year and our first box has been created by our amazing Ambassador Karen!
“After working as a massage therapist for the past 15 years, I have seen how stress and tension can really affect people. Sometimes getting a massage is not feasible for everyone. Creating small habits/rituals in 2022 can help reduce the stress in your life. I hope this box gives you a chance to disconnect from the world and reconnect with yourself.
1. My favorite form of self care is meditation. Most people think that meditation is sitting cross legged on the floor in silence. There are so many variations. You can use a candle, walking, guided, yoga, etc. What's great is that all of these options will help both mind and body.
2. If I could be an aroma, I would be a combination of Eucalyptus and Grapefruit. The combination is bright, energizing and a little sweet. Can turn any bad day upside down!
3. Being asked to say my favorite Brooklyn + Rye product is impossible! I can honestly say that I have loved everything I have brought home to date. If I have to list my most used product, it is my bkr Atlas 1L. I love being more environmentally conscious, while knowing the bkr is very durable!”
This box includes:
• a 500ml BKR bottle in a shade of blue
• SEO Kelleher’s Unlock Your Magic Affirmation & Contemplation Cards and her latest book, “Don’t Be a B*tch, Be an Alpha”
• Earl Grey Candle by North + 29
• Bespoke Matches by Abigail Jayne Design
• Everyday Kindness Mask by Knours Beauty
• Book Club Event Happening 1/31/22
• Deluxe Samples