Sandalwood, Patchouli, Neroli, Wood Smoke
THE STORY BEHIND THIS FRAGRANCE
Sitting at the confluence of the Mekong and Nam Khan rivers, Luang Prabang is quite possibly one of the most beautiful places we’ve ever been. Walk down its main drag – Sakkarin Road – and you will find intricately carved, gilded temples, old French-colonial villas, and tiny cafes. Orange-robed monks ride bicycles down streets lined with soaring palm trees and bright pink Bougainvillea. This enchanting place stole our hearts and we hope to share a little bit of its magic with you through this fragrance — a calming blend of sweet-woody sandalwood and earthy patchouli mixed with floral citrus notes of neroli and a hint of wood smoke.
- 20 Sticks
- Made with 100% all natural essential oils and premium fragrance oils
- Each stick burns for approximately 60 minutes
- Hand-dipped and packed in Philadelphia
- Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.