Rosewood, Sage, Geranium
THE STORY BEHIND THIS FRAGRANCE
Spanning approximately 100,000 square miles, the Sonoran Desert is unlike any other desert in the world. Instead of the barren, brown landscapes that come to mind when most people think of a desert, the Sonoran is lush, green, and dramatic. Towering Saguaro cacti stand like sentinels against the cerulean blue sky while colorful prickly pear, ocotillo, and night-blooming cereus burst from the ground below. When the sun goes down, the rugged mountains in the distance are silhouetted against breathtaking sunsets. This land of extremes can be harsh and unrelenting, but also gorgeous and delicate. This fragrance was inspired by time spent hiking through this majestic place and is filled with sweet-woody rosewood, herbal sage, and floral geranium.
- 20 Sticks
- Made with 100% all natural essential oils
- Each stick burns for approximately 60 minutes
- Hand-dipped and packed in Philadelphia
- Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.