A surprisingly lightweight creamy-serum that combines organic active ingredients (70%) with molecular precise biotechnological components. Its unprecedented composition based on “Living Stone” Stem Cells and bio-sugars restores the feel of supple and soothed skin. The efficacy of this potent creation is reinforced by the life-giving power of cherry sublimate water and the emotional impact conferred by a 100% natural aromachological blend composed of more than 20 essential oils. It also incorporates Astaxanthin, the super antioxidant ketocarotenoid responsible for the salmon hue of the formula.
Nature’s ambrosia, nectar is produced mainly in flowers and performs fundamental activities for the ecology of plants. We were inspired by its natural components to create Terra Viva, the life-giving nectar that revolutionizes “clean” cosmetics and plays an important role in Vitamin D and Lumisterol (reserve molecule) synthesis, improving the skin’s radiance, suppleness and vitality.
Terra is the embodiment of Ayuna’s passion. Since its inception, the brand has promoted a new generation of cosmetics through natural, ecological, and sustainable innovation. Terra’s fully recyclable ceramic container holds the highest level of cosmetic innovation within it.
Just as the skin outlines one’s individual contours, Ayuna’s skin is represented in Terra: the conscious manifesto of a philosophy that exudes beauty and promotes a clean world. Art and sustainability, artisanal mastery and self-care come together in this jar that, season after season, renews its appearance and formulation in an exclusive and limited edition perfectly embodying the holistic essence of clean beauty.
In this new version, Terra’s stoneware is anthracite black color epitomizing elegance, minimalism and, of course, the nature of the piece. And, as in all of Ayuna’s formulas, Terra is completely inspired by nature and the most environmentally-friendly technological advances.
a healthy glow that comes from within radiating youthfulness
At AYUNA, we are passionate about skin because it is a treasure trove of wonders and each new discovery is a breakthrough, so it’s time to talk about the skin vitamin! Today, Vitamin D has overtaken the hegemony of the ubiquitous A, C and E and has become the focus of cosmetic science.
Exploring these new horizons has allowed us to discover its multiple dermatological benefits and position it in an important role in skin care. Vitamin D is linked to immuno-protection and photoprotection, it is antimicrobial, prevents premature ageing, maintains the barrier function and also improves hydration and cutaneous microcirculation. It is so dynamic that the days of dull skin are numbered! The secret lies in promoting the optimum level of this essential micronutrient, driving the so called Skin D effect, promoting a healthy glow that comes from within, radiating youthfulness.
Its impact on the mood is conferred by a timeless 100% natural aromachological blend, composed of more than 20 essential oils, designed to express life with infinite delicacy. Its fine citrus notes of lemon, grapefruit, mandarin and orange wrapped in the intense scents of cedarwood, amyris, patchouli and vetiver, is enhanced with the sweetness of vanilla and powdered in a world of fantasy encompassing the scents of cardamom, angelica and ginger spices, petitgrain flowers, lavender and artemisia and the greenery of galbanum and mint. These aromas blend beautifully, creating a world in which the extraordinary is revealed in broad daylight.
Simplify your beauty regime. Terra Viva takes the place of a serum, face & neck treatment, and eye contour cream.
for all skin
- all skin concerns
- all skin types, including sensitive ones
- face, neck & eye contour
STEM CELL CULTURES
The Cellular Nectar of Lithops Pseudotruncatella, a curious succulent that is a specialist in managing water and light (commonly known as “Living Stones”) promotes glycocalyx, the layer that surrounds the cells and optimizes the epidermal environment, resulting in high levels* of Vitamin D and Lumisterol (reserve molecule) that ensure a constant supply, even with limited exposure to sunlight due to the use of photoprotectors.
* test in vitro cell culture (fibroblasts, keratinocytes) with/without UV irradiation (2x2mW/cm2, equivalent to 20 minutes of daily sun exposure), with/without use of sunscreen (SPF 50)
- - -
terra viva also combines:
- Bio-sugars of low, medium, and high molecular weight provides a very pleasant and silky feel, that soothes while protecting against daily external stimuli such as the weather, pollution and chemical agents that cause skin irritation, particularly on sensitive and fragile skin.
- Astaxanthin is a keto-carotenoid obtained from the algae Haematococcus Pluvialis. This liposoluble natural pigment has a unique red color and is a super antioxidant since it is much more potent than the antioxidants commonly used in cosmetics.
- Cherry Aqua Viva obtained directly from organically grown cherry fruit. It contains well-balanced essential elements such as mineral salts and essential oils.
Lifefullness, a timeless 100% natural aromachological blend, composed of more than 20 essential oils, designed to express life with infinite delicacy.
32 different independent studies, involving 10 prestigious European CRO´s (Contract Research Organizations) and Instituto de Fotomedicina del Centro Médico Teknon Barcelona (España)
11 types of systems & 389 volunteers involved
27 measurement techniques
- Pro-vitamin +119% vitamin D, effective even in the absence of solar radiation
- • Cell and Skin Rehydration +BGT-1 (osmolyte transporter) +60% Aquaporin (water transporter in the skin) +470% Filaggrin (NMF) +200% hyaluronan synthase-2 (hyaluronan) + 123% tissue water index deep hydration +30% immediate hydration +125% hydration in very dry skin - 40% TEWL in normal skin (dehydration)
- • Barrier Restoration +380% loricrin (corneal lining) +350% acid sphingomyelinase (ceramides) + 51% involucrin
- • Remodelling and Restoration +32% TGF-b, dermal remodelling marker +475% stimulation of sirtuin-1 +280% elastin in fibroblasts. +50% Protection against protein denaturation, increases resistance -47% reactivity on sensitive skin
- • Protection and Comfort -25% release of substance P (neurogenic inflammation marker)Superantioxidant more potent than (x550 vitamin E, x800 CoQ10, x6000 vitamin C, x500 catechins, x10 any other carotenoid)
- • Improved Skin Tone and Texture +17% increase in skin radiance. +17% redensification +3% facial volume in cheeks. +perfecting of the skin relief (erythema, imperfections, pores and oiliness) mattifying effect +deep oxygenation of the skin tissue +10% elasticity
- • Balanced and Minimized Virulent Activity of Microbiota Cutibacterium acnes, Malassezia furfur, Corynobacterium xerosis (virulent hosts).
terra viva is a bath of life that immediately makes the skin feel brighter, incredibly dewy and supple.
- Increased levels of Vitamin D and Lumisterol
- Radiant, plump and full of volume
- Highly moisturized
- Bright, emanating radiance from within
- Healthy, fresh and glowing
- Improved skin respiration and microcirculation
- Improved tone and texture, evens out and densifies
HOW TO USE:
On the fingers, the nectar-like texture of Terra Viva transforms into a light emulsion. When applied, it melts perfectly into the skin and penetrates quickly. Its active formula, while sensual and luxurious, creates a velvety film that soothes, hydrates and offers an immediate sensation of well-being to the skin.
Use daily - morning and/or evening - on makeup-free, completely cleansed skin. Using fingertips, apply gently on the face, neck and décolleté, including the eye contour, performing the light I LOVE YOU massage until completely absorbed.
PRUNUS CERASUS (BITTER CHERRY) FRUIT WATER, GLYCERIN, WATER (AQUA), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOSORBIDE, ISOSORBIDE DICAPRYLATE, CETEARYL OLIVATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, SODIUM GLUCONATE, BETAINE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, LITHOPS PSEUDOTRUNCATELLA CALLUS LYSATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, LACTOBACILLUS*, ASTAXANTHIN, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT*, SODIUM LEVULINATE*, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, CETYL PALMITATE, SORBITAN PALMITATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, SORBITAN OLEATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM ANISATE*, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)**, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, BETA-SITOSTEROL, SQUALENE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA (GUAR) GUM, PHYTIC ACID, LINALOOL, LIMONENE.
70% of Organic ingredients
*Natural and Postbiotic Preservatives
**Natural Essential Oil-based Fragrance (see pyramid in section above)
- Natrue and/or Ecocert Compliant
- Free of ingredients of concern
- - -
WARNING: THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS IN AYUNA'S FORMULAS MAY BE UPDATED REGULARLY. BEFORE USING AN AYUNA PRODUCT, PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS ON THE PACKAGING TO ENSURE THE COMPONENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.